Advanced Software Engineer (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Join our team in developing scalable and dynamic services leveraging custom ML models. These services power the user-facing features of our namesake software product, Relativity. You will build and improve our elastically scalable services by collaborating with your team, Product Management, and our Applied Science group.
- Building user-facing analytics and NLP features for our core product offering, Relativity
- Software Engineering in multiple layers of the stack in a variety of languages
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process
- Improving application system performance
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client-specific problems
- 3+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C#, Java, Scala, or similar programming languages
- Experience with SQL or Spark
- Experience in web development is a plus but not required for the position
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.