Group Product Manager (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
As the Group Product Manager – Trace, you will be responsible for creating and executing on the product vision for Data Collection, Audio Surveillance, and other key aspects of our best-in-class communication surveillance solution. You will be responsible for the full product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution. You will be workingalongside dedicated engineering teams in Poland, while collaborating with multi-functional teams in the United Kingdom and United States. You will be responsible for ensuring all global stakeholdersare informed on the status of core objectives as well as ongoing projects that impact customers and our business.
We expect you to be an experienced product leader that can create significant business value through delivering product features that solve real customer challenges. We expect you to have experience inspiring teams and gaining alignment across all team members. We expect you to be entrepreneurial in nature and have experience growing fast-paced startups. We expect you to be comfortable working with little direction and be able to create clarity and organization in ever changing environments. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, discovering opportunities through data analysis, and creating and communicating progress through leading indicators.
Experience building automated solutions that extract data from electronic communication channels (O365, Slack, Bloomberg, etc.) or building automated data transfer/migration solutions is not required, but is greatly valued in a candidate.
- Operate as a leader of the Trace team in Poland
- Define roadmap for Data Sources, Audio Surveillance, and other key aspects of our product
- Align roadmap items to broader business and organization-wide objectives
- Define project goals and requirements by eliciting information from customers and team specialists
- Deliver roadmap features on time by working directly with engineering teams
- Collaborate with functional teams in the UK and US to eliminate dependencies
- Communicate objective and project progress to key stakeholders globally
- Become an expert in customer workflows around key product features
- Become an expert in communication channels related to email, audio, chat, mobilecommunications and archives
- Identify team challenges and gaps, and devise plans to improve
- Track and report product metrics to be used to make data-backed decisions
- 7+ years of experience in product management at a technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience doing discovery and usability testing to gather customer feedback
- Has built collect or data transfer systems for communication data (O365, Slack, Bloomberg, etc.)
- Generates excitement and curiosity when working with highly complex systems
- Has a never-ending desire to learn how technical systems work to be more dangerous when making product decisions
- Is a team player with a proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building API based backend integrations
- Extremely detail-oriented person
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.