Desktop Support II
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The End User Support team manages all IT-related service requests from employees. The Desktop Support (Analyst) II provides computer, device, hardware, software, storage, networking and operation support to company employees, with in-depth knowledge of desktops, communications systems, and a high level of customer support expertise. This role is an escalation point for Desktop Support I.
- Oversee new employee device set ups, user accounts, and access to resources
- Assist in managing hardware and software assets and inventory (SCCM and JAMF)
- Manage onboarding, off-boarding, knowledge base article creation, and training around our collaboration and communication tools for end users and end user support personnel
- Assist in the creation of SOPs to help all employees to make the best use of our supplied tools
- Serve as an escalation point for service desk and desktop support requests
- Respond to requests for assistance and contribute to an online knowledge base to enhance end user knowledge base.
- Provide remote on-call support on assigned shift coverage as required.
- Track all help desk interactions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Great in person and written communication skills
- Proven ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms to ensure end user understanding
- Knowledge of general operating systems (e.g., Windows 10, OS X, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Knowledge of general desktop hardware, software, modern browsers and networking concepts.
- Experience providing support to back-office applications such as Workday, Coupa, Okta, and Tableau
- Experience with Apple device solutions (e.g., iPads, Macbook Pro, iMac, etc.) and Apple/Windows deployment technologies.
- ITIL Foundations certification.
- Ability to implement logical, progressive troubleshooting processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.