Senior DevOps (Search Infrastructure)
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
As a Senior DevOps/SRE Engineer in our team, your primary mission will be to design, create and maintain the Elastic Cloud Enterprise infrastructure that is a critical part of our SaaS offering. Working with the team, you will identify and implement optimizations, drive enhancements, define and promote best practices, design, and plan the future of the service. You will work with Lead Engineer to continually align the service roadmap with the search platform's vision.
We are looking for a person who is interested in developing next-generation technologies. One who enjoys working in the team and having fun while building something great, versatile, exhibiting leadership qualities and enthusiastic about solving problems as we continue to push technology forward.
The Search Excellence Team
Relativity Search is a suite of applications that empower customers to find relevant information, retrieve and present it. Search products include document ingestion, index building, searching, and search term reports execution. Stable and high performant Search directly impacts customer experience and is critical for the organization.
In the Search Excellence Team, we build the massive, scalable, and fault tolerant Elastic Cloud Enterprise-based platform with the goal of making the Relativity Search the best possible experience for our customers. We strive to make the platform performant, reliable and available by managing and provisioning our infrastructure through code, implementing observability and workload automation.
- Engage in and improve the full lifecycle of our large-scale, Azure cloud-based search infrastructure - from concept and design, through to development, deployment,operation and refinement,
- Ensure the use of best software engineering practices,provide technical guidance and support toengineers in our team,
- Work closely with Relativity Search engineering teams to get feedback, review issues and identify appropriate remediation, including code changes and performance improvements,
- Apply data science techniques to ensure balance between performance and operating costs,
- Participate in the on-call rotation - triage and address platform issues that get escalated by our Customer Support Team.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field,
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing and troubleshooting highly scalable, secure, fault-tolerant systems in Azure cloud environment,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Experience creating solutions with IaC and/or CaCtools (e.g., Pulumi, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet); Pulumi is a plus,
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with container technologies; Kubernetes is a plus,
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Go, Perl, or Ruby,
- Understanding of DevOps principles and hands-on experience working with CI/CD approach in highly automated environments,
- Proficiency in Linux system administration,
- Experience working with ECE and/or Elastic Stack is a plus,
- Experience developing, troubleshooting, and optimizing SQL queries; MS SQL Server is a plus,
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration coupled with effective verbal and written communication in English
- Even if you don’t think you meet all the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying for this position.
- Compensation Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 184057 and 249019 PLN gross/year (Employment Contract). The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position.