Application Analyst Intern (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Application Analyst Intern will support our Application Analysts to resolve issues for our existing and potential clients. As an intern you will gain in-depth understanding of Relativity, SQL, network and server knowledge to prepare you for client interaction.
Application Analysts are the first line of support to our clients. Interns will learn how to create, resolve and maintain tickets, while working with Application Specialists to escalate tickets to other teams as needed. Interns will maintain accurate records of all activities and interactions in Salesforce and responds to clients within identified service level agreements. This role will also inform management of critical issues regarding personnel, performance, client perception, and project statuses, and work closely with colleagues to ensure consistent, high quality service.
- Responds to client questions, problems, and work requests
- Uses SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- Keep accurate records of activities and interactions in Salesforce
- Escalate tickets as needed to resolve more complex client issues
- Develop knowledge related to networking and connections between different servers
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area of study;
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week from July-September 2021 - night shifts and weekend shifts inclusively
- Technical support, call center or customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excited about troubleshooting complex issues
- SQL and Windows platform experience is a plus
- Team player
- Remote Role