Senior FP&A Analyst - Corporate (Remote)
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Financial Planning & Analysis team is responsible for forecasting business operations, analyzing Relativity's P&L, and conducting business analysis to support essential corporate decisions. As the Senior FP&A Analyst you will have direct departmental budgeting and forecasting responsibility and conduct in-depth analysis of financial and operational metrics.
As the Senior Corporate FP&A Analyst you will develop and conduct robust modeling and analysis and improve tools and systems for financial planning processes.
Your Role in Action
- Develop meaningful reporting for our Executive leaders
- Help support our financial and operational planning processes, and evolving the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Help prepare for leadership and board meetings
- Guide the creation and management of financial and operational measurements
- Help evaluate the financial and strategic impact of M&A, and new business opportunities, including business development, new products and services, and technology solutions
- Collaborate with the Business FP&A leads, other finance functions (Accounting, Tax, Corporate Development), and operational teams to develop models and provide insights
- Develop and evolve scalable processes to manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
- 2+ years of finance experience, including experience in financial planning, business analysis, investment banking or related fields, with understanding of financial modeling and analysis tools
- Modeling experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Docs (Excel/Sheets and Powerpoint/Slides) is required
- Experience modeling complex financial and business data and communicating the output in a productive way for important partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team goals
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.