Brand Program Manager
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Are you an experienced brand and marketing specialist with a passion for building great brands people love? If so, let’s talk!
The Brand Program Manager is a key member of the brand team within Relativity’s marketing group and will help manage the Relativity brand and its strategic activation globally. You would also be reporting directly to our Senior Manager of Brand.
Your Role In Action
- Serves as an enthusiastic champion and steward of the Relativity brand portfolio.
- Works with brand and product teams to determine appropriate branding decisions based on established brand strategy, brand architecture, and naming processes.
- Works with the creative team to develop and manage identity systems, artwork, and guidelines for approved product- and corporate-level brands.
- Collaborates with colleagues to drive brand implementation, ensuring the consistent application of our brand voice, visual identity, and story across all assets.
- Plans and implements brand campaigns and programs designed to increase awareness or build positive brand perceptions in line with the company’s strategic priorities. Coordinates with account and creative teams to establish goals and metrics, set marketing calendar, lead creative and production processes, coordinate cross-functional activities, manage schedules, and ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Helps maintain our digital asset management (DAM) system and its assets based on user needs. Works with stakeholders to develop new assets and/or processes utilizing the DAM to make compliance with brand standards easier and more efficient.
- Serves as a brand liaison for global marketing teams and external partner groups. Provides training on brand strategy, architecture, and messaging, answers questions, and helps evaluate usage in practice.
- Researches new ways for brands to deepen connections with customers and employees and brings the best ideas to the brand marketing planning process.
- 5 —10+ years of marketing experience with 3+ years of brand management or strategy experience within an advertising agency, consulting firm, branding agency, or client-side.
- Experience developing and managing brand positioning, architecture, voice, and identity elements and communicating these to internal and external teams to drive consistency and strengthen brand equity.
- Experience creating and implementing multi-channel brand campaigns and programs with a proven track record of results.
- Experience using customer research and insights to support branding decisions.
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.