Senior Product Manager
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Product Management team is looking for a Senior Product Manager with strong product management and SaaS background to creatively solve for the needs of our customers. You will be responsible for creating and executing a product vision for a set of products, managing the full product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution in collaboration with the team. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with technical design and development, discovering opportunities through data analysis, and creating and communicating progress through leading indicators.
Focused on our Cloud Compute and Network platforms you will be responsible for helping create creative solutions to deliver intuitive ways to power and scale the computing infrastructure and network needs of our RelativityOne SaaS offering. You will represent the portfolio at conferences and speaking engagements as an expert in the field. You will help lead a skilled PM focused on creating exceptional available, scalable and performance experience and actualizing the vision and strategy you lay forth.
Your Role In Action
- Owns product portfolio strategy, roadmap, and goals.
- Utilize deep user, market, competitive knowledge and data to articulate clear long-term product vision.
- Communicate product vision and achieve buy in from Senior Leadership and stakeholders.
- Justify Roadmaps with both qualitative and quantitative data evidence.
- Able to set leading indicators of product health and project success; drives tactics based on insights from portfolio metrics and reporting.
- Lead research and proposals to drive build/buy/partner decisions.
- Engage in exploratory technical design that validates hypotheses and proposed solutions.
- Regularly communicate product roadmap value to internal and external customers, with the ability to speak in-depth technically and from a business point of view.
- Thinks outside the box to develop solutions customers haven’t even considered. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for getting results. Responsible for developing plans to drive expected outcome.
- Work collaboratively with technical design and development to validate direction and solution.
- Work with product marketing on go to market strategies.
- Manage thoughtful scoping and prioritization while motivating through conflict and change.
- Facilitate high priority defect prioritization, management, and communication.
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events.
- As a leader on the Product team, mentor junior team members, help improve the team’s operations, and contribute to team-wide initiatives.
- Successfully build consensus and influence others without authority during day-to-day operations.
- In the spirit of continuous improvement, provide high quality, direct feedback to peers on both core values and work product.
- Mentors other Product team members and provides product-management functional coaching to less experienced team members.
- 7+ years of experience in product management building custom software
- 1+ years of experience inspiring, managing, and coaching Product Owners as direct reports
- SaaS or Cloud-based technologies, especially in infrastructure or ideally compute or network (i.e. Kubernetes)
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success.
- You are excited and curious about highly complex problems, systems, and interactions
- A team player with proven ability to validate solutions and deliver features from inception to delivery
- You focus on the details, but focus your strategy on the big picture objectives
- Excellent communicator and presenter, both written and verbal
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.