Senior Product Manager
Here at Relativity we prioritize flexibility and work-life harmony. Our Hybrid work environment provides options tailored to your role and location, aiming to enhance engagement, connectivity, and productivity.
Join us to experience a culture of collaboration and innovation, where connecting in-person adds value to our collective growth. Let's work together!
At Relativity, we build the most innovative and comprehensive tools for making sense of unstructured data. Our people are our best asset. We use a variety of technologies including Microsoft technologies: C# .NET, Azure for our cloud platform, SQL, and so much more. We also leveragecutting-edge technologies like Docker, GitHub Actions, and Kubernetes.
The Product Management team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Infrastructure team with a focus around Engineering System. As a product leader, you will craft and shape the strategy for internal and external developer experience tied to our cloud transformation for the entire organization. You will also coach, mentor, and manage your team of junior Product Managers on their core product discipline, including continuous discovery, aligning roadmaps with the overall strategy, as well as tactical execution. The portfolio for this role oversees:
- Modernizing how both our teams and our customers build & test their innovations on our extensible cloud platform with the next generation of sandbox environments
- Re-thinking and transforming how teams release and experiment with their latest ideas & innovations via advanced feature management capabilities and experimentation techniques
- Serving as the tip-of-the-spear for cloud transformation to create faster, automated, and turnkey pathways for internal teams to increase their efficiency and automate away toil
The position reports to the Director of Product Management for Engineering Systems and Automation Enablement.
- Craft and shape the product strategyand portfolio that both impacts and is shaped by cloud transformation with numerous stakeholders with a cohesive roadmap that encompasses product, technology, and adoption.
- Clearly communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmap to a range of audiences from internal/external stakeholders, senior leaders, and customers with varying levels of technical acumen.
- Lead with a data-driven approach, utilizing both qualitative and quantitative data from deep user, customer, market, competitive insight and data to articulate clear long-term product vision, identify new strategic opportunities, and gain organizational buy-in.
- Manage effectively via Objectives and Key Results alongside leading indicators of product health and project success; drives tactics based on insights from portfolio metrics and reporting.
- Discover and deeply understand both internal engineering and external customer needs to identify approaches to superpower their productivity in critical build, test, deployment, and release workflows.
- Drive build/buy/partner decisions for ambiguous problem spaces.
- Lead collaboratively and evangelize best practices related to feature management, experimentation, and releases as well as cloud development and testing practices while building consensus and influence.
- Own the operation of their portfolio, including creating and revising roadmaps based on real-time signals, facilitating and working with teams to scope and prioritize issues and tickets, and ultimately deliver great outcomes to customers.
- Model and exemplify being a great people leader as well as mentor and coach junior team members, help improve the team’s operations, and contribute to team-wide initiatives.
- Depending on situation, serve as a player and coach byjumping in to translate high-level objectives into low-level stories with requirements for improving your team’s products.
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events.
- 7+ years of experience in product management building custom software
- 1-3 years of experience inspiring, managing, and coaching Product Owners as direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Design or comparable work experience.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success.
- Energized by highly complex problems, systems, and interactions
- A team player with proven ability to validate solutions and deliver features from inception to delivery
- Strong tactical execution with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Championing, creating, and delivering value via incentive-based adoption strategies for features and platform capabilities
- Detail-oriented without losing focus on strategy and big picture objectives
- Excellent communicator and presenter, both written and verbal
- As a People Leader at Relativity, you’ll inspire others to achieve a shared outcome, lead with compassion, and deliver results. People Leaders will be guided by Relativity’s Leadership Expectations and supported through impactful leadership development experiences, best-in-class resources, and a peer learning community.
- Relativity is committed to competitive, fair and equitable compensation practices.
- This position is eligible for total compensation which includes a competitive base salary, annual performance bonus target of 10%, and long-term incentives. The expected salary range for this role is between 240 000 and 320 000 PLN gross per year. The final offered salary will be based on several factors, including but not limited to the candidate’s depth of experience, skill set, qualifications, and internal pay equity. Hiring at the top end of the range would not be typical, to allow for future meaningful salary growth in this position
- The information contained in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.