Manager, Customer Success Management 20-0290 (remote)
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Manager, Customer Success Management oversees a team of Customer Success professionals who work closely with Relativity customers. This team is responsible for ensuring the delivery of strong return on investment, successful adoption, maturity, and overall growth of Relativity customers, across APAC. This position will be focused on managing and coaching a team of customer success managers (CSMs).
- Manage the Customer Success Management APAC team to ensure individual CSMs are set up to succeed and that the overall team is driving towards success
- Hire, train, coach and develop the CSMs on the team
- Work closely with the Senior Director of CS to establish clear goals and metrics that the CSMs will focus on throughout the year with their Relativity customers
- Coach CSMs to identify customer value drivers and strategic goals to deliver a strong return on investment, develop annual success plans, identify areas of opportunity for expansion, mitigate renewal risks, and build strong senior-level leadership partnerships with Relativity customers
- Work closely with internal customer-facing and commercially focused teams, including Sales, Marketing, CX (customer experience), Solutions, Revenue Operations, Product Management to address client needs and proactively drive adoption with customers
- Continuously manage and evolve the coverage model to improve the overall customer experience
- Evaluate customer demand and resource capacity to allocate appropriate resources to accounts.
- Serve as an escalation point for complex customer issues
- Act as an internal customer advocate, working closely with leadership to foster a company-wide culture of customer success
- Drive collaboration across departments and functions to facilitate issue resolution.
- 6+ years of customer success or account management experience, preferably within a SaaS organization
- 2+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of working with APAC customers (preferred)
- Strong understanding of customer success management and business strategy.
- Proven track record of success in identifying customer needs and implementing long-term solutions in a SaaS environment
- Experience utilizing metrics to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers and internal stakeholders