Relativity Solutions Specialist (remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
As a Relativity Solutions Specialist, you will understand client usage and adoption for all Relativity products across the spectrum of the EDRM. The Relativity Solutions Specialist works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
Your Role in Action
- Assess and respond to customer inquiries regarding Relativity workflow across entire product line
- Help onboard new customers and help maintain customer health through onsite visits or remotely
- Be an expert for our teams, co-create training and certification content
- Create both pre-scripted & custom training materials to customers
- Be a client surrogate across Relativity to ensure that end-user's perspective is voiced during product development cycle
- Provide expertise to the industry by writing blog articles and presenting or otherwise participating in industry events, such as Relativity User Groups or e-discovery industry trade shows
- At least five years' experience in the e-discovery industry
- Travel up to 30% of the time
- Relativity Certified Administrator certification or experience administering Relativity
- Experience of Relativity Applications, Text Analytics, Assisted Review, Processing, Collection, and Legal Hold
- Review management experience
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.