Manager, Project Management
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
The Manager, Project Management will report to the Director of Engineering Systems and deliver cloud engineering programs in support of Relativity company objectives. You will apply agile project management methodologies to facilitate successful project delivery including the planning, scheduling, execution, and closing of projects. You will acquire a deep understanding of Relativity’s internal systems and capabilities to drive operational efficiencies, provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges, understand dependencies and ask the right questions to draw them out.
Your Role in Action
- Lead a team of 1 project manager and partner closely with the Cloud Engineering vertical.
- Oversee management and reporting of 15+ projects that will have varying levels of Project Management support. Some direct project management may be required.
- Work closely with the project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Identify and manage project needs and goals - strategies, staffing, scheduling, budget, risk management, issue resolution, contingency plans, communication plans, and change control.
- Form strong project teams by proactively leading, coaching, and motivating team members to improve their effectiveness and efficiency while reinforcing organizational values.
- Leverage technology to assess, review, and analyze available data (usage, tickets, etc.) to understand trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Work with other project managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
- Track and report on program-level milestones, risks, issues, actions, key decisions and provide status reporting to management, project teams, and other project stakeholders.
- Partner with the organization to propose, refine, and implement process improvements and drive efficiencies including ways of working for technology teams to execute in a predictable and consistent manner. Promote industry standards/best practices and introduce new techniques as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in technology program/project management.
- Direct or Indirect experience leading and managing employees
- Excellent knowledge of project management techniques and tools (e.g Waterfall, SDLC, Agile)
- Experience defining metrics for success, tracking KPIs towards those metrics and experience analyzing and proposing data-driven solutions. This position is expected to utilize data and metrics to communicate needs.
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders across different time zones.
- Experience in launching technical programs from inception to delivery.
- Forward-thinking strategist with proven success in translating strategy to tactical plans with high-quality execution and delivery.
- PMP Certification is a plus
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.