Product Marketing Manager 21-0419
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Relativity Trace Product Marketing Manager defines and leads ongoing go-to-market activities. This position develops new product launch plans, manages product communications and enablement, and provides support to cross-functional teams including product management, sales, customer success, and marketing.
Become an expert in the Relativity Trace Product
Act as the Relativity Trace subject matter expert for sales and marketing teams to effectively execute on go-to-market activities and accurately portray the product in the market. Deeply understand the market, our product, and our customers, including how they buy, how they use the product, and how we help their business.
Build new product launch and release plans and execute on our release deliverables
Work closely with cross-functional teams to build new product launch and release plans and effectively communicate product information to internal and external audiences. Create high-quality product release deliverables (release notes, what’s new content, etc.) and ensure accurate and timely updates of product pages on the website.
Ensure our demo is the most compelling first view of our software AND that all of our sales reps deliver it effectively
Manage the Relativity Trace demo environment and the associated demo guide. Own our sales certification program that maintains the high bar for our sales team’s demo skills. Update the demo with new functionality as it’s released.
Evolve our value proposition and messaging ensure it’s used in all of our customer points
Evangelize our value proposition in all of your internal and external touchpoints. Make sure we tell our story effectively in events like Relativity Fest.
Own our customer facing roadmap and advocate for the value of what’s coming
Own the creation of our market facing narrative of what’s coming and why it’s valuable. Be able to speak to each item in depth.
Champion the user and buyer personas and user journey
Develop an understanding of customer segments, personas, and use cases to drive tailored, compelling messaging and sales enablement content including release materials, presentations, product overviews and training, FAQs, and more.
- Five or more years of SaaS Product Marketing experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the software building process.
- High level of comfort working collaboratively and partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously and proactively communicate changes to plans and/or roadblocks.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, drive deliverables to completion, and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Five or more years of business-to-business marketing or similar experience.
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex technology concepts and data sets
- Interest in developing deep product knowledge
- Strong understanding of key marketing concepts