Senior Software Engineer
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Architect and design performant, scalable and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements. Make high-impact contributions and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at a massive scale. Obsessive focus on quality through the comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures.
- Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge.
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice principles.
- Advocate DevOps principles within the team
- 5+ years of experience in an object oriented language
- Experience with Azure, or other cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
- Experience in container development using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience and knowledge of the concepts of relational databases.
- Knowledge of agile processes and milestones.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Knowledge of JIRA,Github, Bitbucket, Harness, and other project and code management software.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.