User Experience Intern - Summer 2021
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity is seeking a User Experience Intern (UX) to help design simply powerful experiences for all our product offerings, including RelativityOne (our SaaS). This role reports to the Manager of User Experience and will collaborate primarily with (but not limited to) Product Design, User Research, Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing and Documentation teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated user advocate with a portfolio full of examples of applying of your knowledge and ingenuity to solve software and workflow problems. You understand and can use the design thinking process across a wide range of tasks and projects, turning constraints and feedback into solutions. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to build market leading products.
- Participate in and support product design and user research activities
- Maintain our Aero UI design system to ensure consistency throughout the application.
- Participate in critiques from designers and design leads to apply to projects, group and company initiatives.
- Collaborate on projects with team members, iterating over options to find the best solution.
- Own and participate in projects to develop design tools and best practices
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor's or master’s degree in user experience, design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related area of study.
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work of solving UX design problems with intuitive interfaces.
- Knowledge of interaction design and principles
- Interests in using HTML, CSS and other UI technologies