Application Analyst (24/7)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Application Analyst provides technical support to a mix of all customers by diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex software and networked systems. You will be the first line of customer support and will have frequent phone and email interaction with customers, providing in-depth product and systems knowledge and excellent customer service.
Your Role in Action
- Ability to work shifts (morning/afternoon/night)
- Develop an expertise in company products and the initiative to take an active role in sharing this knowledge with customers
- Provide excellent customer service using all available communications channels
- Respond promptly to client questions, problems and work requests on a daily basis
- Maintain the flexibility to work any shifts or on-call schedules, or other time frames
- Work with team members in all worldwide locations to provide extended global support hours
- Learn new skills, such as SQL applications and tools to run basic SQL queries
- Meet identified goals concerning client service technology support metrics
- Follow appropriate procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning and closing support tickets
- Monitor assigned open tickets, contacts customers and updates tickets
- Categorize and document tickets to ensure accurate reporting and maintenance of historical data
- Track hours worked daily
- Demonstrate commitment to core company values
- Experience with SQL and Windows platform, or experience troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team goals
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with and knowledge of e-discovery industry and products
- Experience supporting clients as a primary point of contact using phone or email
- Exceptional customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to attain RCA certification within six weeks of start date
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health plans
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.