Director, Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand - 21-0243
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Talent Acquisition Director spearheads the company’s sourcing, recruiting, employer brand and early career strategy and hiring initiatives. The Director is responsible for leading the team while collaborating and supporting across multiple functions and stakeholders including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, Product, IT, Service Delivery, Security and Strategy. This leader inspires and empower a team of Talent Acquisition people managers, recruiters, employer brand and early career specialists to drive the development and implementation of innovative and impactful recruiting strategies in order to pipeline, hire and deliver a first-class candidate experience - ensuring top talent diverse new employees to Relativity. This leader is innovative in systems, optimization, and use of data to consistently add increasing value to their team and the business.
- Manage the daily activities of the Talent Acquisition team which includes Recruiters, Sourcers, Early Career and Employer Brand, including active direction of team members’ career development.
- Coach and guide team members in implementing best practices for sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring both internal and external candidates at all levels across the company.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the needs and goals of various hiring managers.
- Coach and guide recruiters with respect to full-cycle sourcing and recruiting for experienced open positions.
- Advise recruiters regarding identifying candidate salary expectations, negotiating and closing offers.
- Lead the process of developing and implementing a structure and workflow that allows Recruitment team to create and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Ensure that team members are trained to utilize advanced internet search skills, cold and warm calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social and business websites and other non-traditional avenues.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Oversee the Employer Brand function with guiding the identification, planning and execution of employer brand event opportunities (e.g., “meet-ups”, conferences, user group events, etc.) to build the company brand in target markets and attract top talent.
- Guides Implementation strategies to build and maintain a culture of recruitment to support business initiatives and onboarding sessions by creating synergies between Employer Brand, Recruiting, Early Career and Sourcing.
- Responsible for inclusive sourcing function to build and manage a strong, diverse candidate pipeline and ensure a smooth transition for all candidates from initial conversation to the interview process
- Provides vision and strategic guidance for early career program and the relationships with colleges, universities and career centers.
- Experience managing a recruiting team with responsibility for hiring a large volume of talent.
- Experience using metrics to track and analyze recruiting performance.
- Experience in cutting edge Recruitment technology to continuously optimize TA practices and outcomes
- High level of comfort partnering with all levels of employees and company teams.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and consultation services to employees, hiring managers and candidates.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive global projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong HR acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Strong executive presence with excellent communications and operational instincts
- Appetite for new HR tech
- At least 10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition (recruiting, sourcing), Human Resources, HRIS, Diversity Recruitment
- Five or more years of experience leading a team of Global recruiting professionals.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (e.g., Lever, Greenhouse, iCIMS, etc.), CRMs, Talent / sourcing / pipeline tools.