CDS Convert™ by Complete Discovery Source
CDS Convert™ provides conversion of structured data exports and forensic collections, of mobile devices, and 23 types of chat applications, ticketing systems and other instant message applications to the Relativity Short Message Format (RSMF). Reviewing data in the Relativity Short Message Format provides a standardized format for data to be processed, visualized, reviewed, and ultimately produced from Relativity.
Structured data converter to Relativity Short Message Format (RSMF)
Chat applications and mobile data are becoming increasingly prevalent in business, with more than 650,000 organizations using Microsoft Teams, and 600,000 organizations using Slack. With the outbreak of COVID-19, usage increased dramatically. Microsoft Teams went from 30 million to 75 million users in one month; the platform has grown to 250 million users in 2 years.
Very few eDiscovery processing tools update their software often enough to keep up with the changes within these applications. CDS Convert allows you to take these complex, varied data formats and convert them into an easily reviewable format that resembles the native application/s. Using the Relativity Short Message Format (RSMF) eliminates the need for custom workflows or secondary platforms to conduct a review. Without any additional training, reviewers are off and running using a format which is easy to redact and disclose.
Key benefits of CDS Convert include:
- Numerous structured data formats can be converted to a unified format with conversation threading and metadata/text extraction
- Pre-conversion reports provide early insights into your data including room names, participants, date ranges, number of messages and attachment counts
- Selectively convert specified rooms and conversations
- Filter by date, and split messages during conversion
- View chat participants with contact information and avatar images
- Keyword search and highlighting
- Timeline View identifies keyword responsive messages
- Filter conversations in Relativity to show/hide specific users, join/leave messages, disclaimers, and apply date ranges
- Images, emojis, gifs and attachments display inline to review within the chat
- Built-in imaging and redaction for disclosure of documents
- Filter conversations and save selected messages as new documents directly within the Relativity viewer
Supported platforms include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Teams