CDS Convert™ by Complete Discovery Source
CDS Convert™ provides conversion of structured data exports and forensic collections of mobile devices, chat applications, ticketing systems and other instant message applications to the Relativity Short Message Format (RSMF). Reviewing data in the Relativity Short Message Format provides a standardized format for data to be processed, visualized, reviewed and ultimately produced from Relativity.
Structured Data convertor to Relativity Short Message Format (RSMF)
Chat applications and mobile data are becoming increasingly prevalent in business, with more than 500,000 organizations using platforms such as Slack and Microsoft Teams. With the outbreak of COVID 19, usage increased dramatically, and in one month, Microsoft Teams grew by 31 million users.
Very few eDiscovery processing tools update their software often enough to keep up with the changes within those applications. CDS Convert allows you to take these complex, varied data formats and convert them into an easily reviewable format that resembles the native application. Using the Relativity Short Message Format (RSMF) eliminates the need for custom workflows or secondary platforms to conduct a review. Without any additional training, reviewers are off and running using a format which is easy to redact and disclose.
Key benefits of CDS Convert include:
- Numerous structured data formats can be converted to a unified format with conversation threading and metadata/text extraction
- Pre-conversion reports provide early insights into your data including room names, participants, date ranges, number of messages and attachment counts
- Selectively convert specified rooms and conversations
- Filter by date and split messages during conversion
- View chat participants with contact information and avatar images
- Keyword searching and highlighting
- Timeline View identifying keyword responsive messages
- Filter conversations in Relativity to show/hide specific users, join/leave messages, disclaimers, and apply date ranges
- Images, emojis, gifs and attachments display inline to review within the chat
- Built-in imaging and redaction for disclosure of documents
Supported platforms include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Teams
- Mobile Phone Data