Control Risks Transcription by Control Risks
Control Risks Transcription is a highly scalable, automated, signal processing transcription tool, which allows users to transcribe and review audio/video files in sync with their transcriptions without leaving their Relativity workspace.
Fully Integrated Audio/Video Player and Synchronized Transcript Viewer
Control Risks Transcription gives clients full control over the transcription and review of audio/video files, with an easy-to-use interface and predictable cost models, all within Relativity. By eliminating the need for native file applications or costly transcription services, Control Risks Transcription processed audio/video data can finally fit the same workflows as other electronic data during review, production, and analysis.
Benefits of Control Risks Transcription include:
- Pre-processing filters assess and isolate background noises, while a duplicity filter eliminates duplicative audio
- The tool classifies audio channels in a file and evaluates each utterance separately to return a score for algorithmic confidence on the transcription accuracy
- Transcription text is fully editable in the viewer, allowing for increased accuracy while maintaining a detailed audit trail
- Transcription can be indexed (with dtSearch and Relativity Analytics) to become fully searchable, including any edits
- Smart filters in the viewer allow for targeted review and precise identification of relevant time periods and content