Intelligent Voice Indexing & Analytics by Intelligent Voice
Used by regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, forensic eDiscovery specialists, law firms and in-house compliance monitoring and eDiscovery teams, Intelligent Voice is the only discovery and compliance monitoring solution for audio and video to support the entire process from ingestion and transcription through to productions and presentation of both media and text, without the reviewer or the data ever leaving the Relativity platform.
A range of government-hosted case studies and Founder and C-Suite endorsements speak to Intelligent Voice’s end-to-end audio and video discovery capabilities in Relativity, and its interoperability with Conceptual Analytics, Active Learning, and AI capabilities.
In addition to the player features detailed in the separate listing for the free Intelligent Audio / Video Player, transcribing media with Intelligent Voice provides a highly accurate automatically transcribed index that is speaker separated, searchable and synchronized within the media review player.
The Intelligent Voice Player supports over two dozen American, Asian and European languages, including multiple dialects and accents, as well as the ability to detect and transcribe accent and language changes mid-conversation.
A navigable executive summary of interesting things said is provided as a sidebar in the player, with any responsive Relativity search or alert terms separately listed. These Intelligent Voice Tags, generated from a proprietary patented algorithm detailed in New Scientist, serve a number of purposes:
- An Executive Summary of the recording for assessing responsiveness, both in the Player itself and in the Workspace Document List.
- Provide Jump To navigation for assessing key portions of the record. Who first introduced a particular topic into the conversation? Where did discussions on it wind up? Who had the final word?
- Allow users to identify themes & concepts in the audio review, providing insight without having to review entire recordings.
- Surface Blind Spots & Unknown Unknowns, whether that be things described more explicitly over the phone than in writing, or matters not raised at all in written communications, providing a more robust and defensible set of keywords specifically for voice.
- Reduce variation in summarization & interpretation between different users for the same recording.
- May enable some initially responsive items to be ruled out without audio review.
Words are suggested for what might otherwise be unintelligible portions of speech, not just from the karaoke play-along through the displayed transcribed index, but also the optional sub & sur-titling of additional suggestions.
The Intelligent Voice Player itself can be downloaded with all of the above functionality available in a standalone HTML file.
A private, proprietary, Generative AI narrative summarization of the recording is also provided. A separate Web Video Text Track VTT file can also be downloaded.
Intelligent Voice’s AI-based cognitive computing provides a client-verified 70% reduction in costs compared with human listening and manual transcription methods for discovery, regulatory and compliance investigations, data subject access requests, and cyber breach incident response.
Available Edge on-prem or on your private cloud of choice – whether integrated or air-gapped – or partner hosted or Secure SaaS, for both Relativity Server and RelativityOne.
Intelligent Voice for Relativity AI
Use Relativity AI to rapidly summarize the rapid summarization – the per-call private Gen AI summarization provided by Intelligent Voice off the back of GPU-accelerated indexing.
Any and all of the following can be made available to Relativity AI directly from within Relativity:
- Multilingual Extracted Text from case-specific lexicons & models
- Identified Alternatives for any ambiguous spoken words
- Search Key Words enhanced from the Intelligent Voice Tags
- Private Generative AI Narrative Summarization specifically for voice
- Validated sub-second media file durations
Intelligent Voice Workflows
- Process, search, discover, review, categorize and redact, quickly, easily and cost-effectively, without you or the data ever leaving Relativity.
- Intelligent Voice requires no additional installation of software on a user’s local machine, or special integration methods for so-called larger files.
- For any given matter, the lexicon can be adapted to bias towards the Search Keywords for Voice, ahead of other similar sounding words and phrases, for optimal search retrieval. A simple, sub-one hour process, all within Relativity.
- Intelligent Voice’s ultra-high-speed GPU powered speech recognition algorithms provide results in a fraction of the time of our competitors and with no loss of accuracy.
- Multilingual conversations can be processed in a single run and reviewed in a single item combining all spoken languages.
- Processed audio and video content fits the same Relativity workflows as all other data for review, analysis, redactions and productions: start with a Relativity Search Set, conclude with one or more Relativity Production Sets.
- Indexing of identified alternative words overcomes the over-retrieval of traditional phonetic-based approaches, whilst also avoiding the under-retrieval of “OCR for Voice” transcriptions that record one word and one word only, regardless of any ambiguity around what may or may not have been said. The ability to search identified alternatives for borderline unintelligible audio, made available search term by search term, returns highly accurate results independent of audio quality.
- The capabilities detailed in the separate listing for Intelligent Voice Redactions & Data Subject Access Requests are also included at no additional cost.
- A separate voice biometric identification capability is also available prior to and outside of Relativity, as detailed in the separate listing for Intelligent Voice Biometric Identification.
Intelligent Voice Pricing
- Simple, predictable cost models, with pay as you go pricing options, and no need for native file applications.
- To the cent pre-processing billing assessments and post-processing confirmations, supporting both daily and intra-day client cost reporting.
- Documented intelligent culling processes reduce the volume of media to be processed or even hosted in the first place.
- The features available from the Intelligent Voice Media Player for untranscribed or pre-transcription media can then reduce the need for billable speech to text processing of hosted media.
- The efficiency of GPU versus CPU-based processing, and reduced hosting for processing from GPU acceleration, minimizes resource requirements for processing.
- Other than the production-oriented Redaction & DSAR capabilities, all other capabilities are also available in lower cost RelativityOne Repository Workspaces.
- Free trial available of all capabilities for any RelativityOne customers in the US.
- Free use for approved Relativity Justice for Change projects, leveraging the unique capabilities of Intelligent Voice and Relativity to positively impact racial and social justice in our communities.
- Free installation and use of the Intelligent Voice Media Player for untranscribed media of any amount in both RelativityOne and Server, available for all territories.
- Audio Analysis in Secure Environments for Government Clients
- Cloud-Level Audio Review Accuracy From On-Premise Solutions
- Conceptual Analytics for Multi-Jurisdictional Investigations
- Continuous Active Learning for Enterprise Legal Solutions
- Harnessing AI for Multilingual Audio Evidence Review
- Intelligent Voice® for the U.S. Government’s FedRAMP Cloud
- Reverse Determination of Legal Privilege from Historic Calls
- Successful Foreign Language, Industry-Specific Matters