Intelligent Voice is the only audio discovery and compliance monitoring solution to support the entire process from ingestion and transcription through to redaction and production, without either you or the data ever leaving the Relativity platform.
The Intelligent Voice Player within Relativity provides a highly accurate transcript, with speaker separation, synchronized within the review player, with a navigable executive summary for faster assessment of initially responsive items, plus creation, review and confirmation of redactions.
Intelligent Voice for Communications and Compliance Monitoring
- Intelligent Voice's ability to push audio into the compliance workflow enables customers to identify potential bad activity across a wider array of data sources within their organisations.
- Individual client deployments cover thousands of monitored users across the globe in over a dozen different languages.
- The small footprint offered by Intelligent Voice's GPU powered speech recognition means significantly lower operating costs.
Intelligent Voice for Audio Discovery
- Process, search, discover, review, categorize and redact, quickly and easily, without you or the data ever leaving Relativity.
- Intelligent Voice's ultra-high-speed GPU powered speech recognition algorithms provide results in a fraction of the time of our competitors and with no loss of accuracy, getting you to critical evidence faster and giving you more time to build your case.
- Processed voice fits the same workflows as other data for review, production, and analysis, with transcription indexed for dtSearch and Relativity Analytics.
- Predictable cost models, including pre-processing billing assessments, provide a client-verified 70% reduction in costs compared with human listening and manual transcription methods.
- Processes thousands of hours of audio or video a day, seamlessly and automatically within Relativity, without up-front software or additional hardware costs.
- Free trial in RelativityOne available to both new and existing RelativityOne customers for up to 20 hours of audio.
Benefits of Intelligent Voice include:
- Supports American, Asian and European languages, including multiple dialects and accents as well as the ability to detect and transcribe language changes mid-transcript.
- Used by US and European regulatory agencies, forensic eDiscovery specialists, law firms, emergency contact centres and internal compliance monitoring teams, with a range of published case studies and endorsements across Relativity, RelativityOne and Trace.
- Eliminates the need for native file applications or costly transcription services.
- User-driven model improvement enables a custom dictionary and associated transcription model to be built within Relativity for the matter or client. As simple as pointing to an existing Search Set of emails or documents, or uploading relevant webpages or documents, your adapted model is available in less than 30 minutes.
- Indexing of identified alternative words overcomes both the over-retrieval of traditional phonetic-based approaches and the under-retrieval of "OCR for Voice" transcriptions that record one word and one word only regardless of what may have been said.
- Proprietary algorithm surfaces blind spots and putative keywords, as detailed in New Scientist magazine, providing a more robust and defensible set of keywords, enhancing the thoroughness of your audio review process.
- Available on-prem, private cloud, partner hosted or Secure SaaS, using Relativity, RelativityOne or Trace.