OneSearch™ by JND eDiscovery
OneSearch™ is a patent pending search engine that allows users to leverage all of Relativity’s search functionality, as well as a new cognitive search engine, through a single interface.
A Unified Search Engine for Relativity
After submitting a term or topic, OneSearch executes five distinct searches and returns an interactive dashboard and prioritized list of search results. OneSearch returns a variety of deep reaching search intelligence including hit counts for Exact, Fuzzy, Stemming, Conceptual and Cognitive matches for the user’s query.
The OneSearch dashboard consists of a Sankey Chart, Timeline, Histogram and results list. In the results list, documents are automatically ranked by priority from high to low, according to a proprietary composite score ranking. The composite score ranking is calculated using inputs from each of the 5 search providers.
Use OneSearch™ to:
- Automate all of Relativity’s search functionality in a single search
- Explore correlations across five distinct search engines (Exact, Fuzzy, Stemming, Concept and Cognitive)
- Quickly identify the most responsive documents for review
- Filter results and gain key insights using interactive data visualizations, including a Sankey Chart, Timeline and Histogram
- Save your search results
- Use cases: Investigations, search term negotiations, privilege searching, patent and source code searching