Relativity Certified Training Pro Certification
Relativity Certified Training Pro
Become a Relativity trainer with the Relativity Certified Training Pro (RCTP) program—the first of its kind at Relativity. With access to Relativity training materials, virtual environments, and our full-time trainers, you’ll have all the tools you need to successfully train, on your turf.
How to Become a RCTP
Like all our certifications, the RCTP program is rigorous—including pre-work, a virtual meet-and-greet, a weeklong bootcamp, and a final evaluation on your ability to train a portion of Relativity 101 or Admin Essentials I.
To apply for the program, you must have:
- One year of training/facilitation experience
- A valid Relativity Certified Administrator certification
- A sponsoring company
- Note: Your sponsoring company must be a licensed user of Relativity—either via a direct contract with Relativity or through a Relativity partner—and in “Good Standing."
Once accepted to the program, you’ll attend a one-hour virtual meet-and-greet and complete six hours of pre-work in preparation for a weeklong bootcamp.
During bootcamp, you’ll learn the skills and confidence necessary to train Relativity 101 or Admin Essentials I, including:
- The fundamentals of adult education
- Best practice facilitation methods for classroom training
- Techniques required for clear technical instruction
- How to apply evaluation methods and give constructive feedback in a supportive environment
Once you are certified, you can host Relativity 101 or Admin Essentials I trainings for $350/attendee—half the cost of a standard Relativity training.
Virtual Training Evaluation
After a RCTP has successfully completed a bootcamp and become certified, they are eligible to participate in the virtual training evaluation for these additional trainings:
- Relativity 101 (Available Jan. 2021)
- Admin Essentials I (Available Jan. 2021)
- Data Loading and Productions (Available Jan. 2021)
- Admin Essentials II (Available mid 2021)
- Analytics (Available mid 2021)
- Processing (Available mid 2021)
Email email@example.com to request to train and certify on an additional training.
Application Period & Bootcamp Schedule
The 2021 application period is now closed.
Below is a list of the upcoming 2021 bootcamps. All bootcamps are free. You must be accepted into the program to attend bootcamp.
Admin Essentials I Bootcamp Schedule
- Virtual Meet & Greet: March 3, 2021 (1 hour)
- Virtual Bootcamp: March 24-26, 2021 and March 29-30, 2021 (All Day)
- Virtual Meet & Greet: April 28, 2021 (1 hour)
- Virtual Bootcamp: May 19-21, 2021 and May 24-25, 2021 (All Day)
- Virtual Meet & Greet: June 30, 2021 (1 hour)
- Virtual Bootcamp: July 21-23, 2021 and July 26-27, 2021 (All Day)
October - UK Time Zone:
- Virtual Meet & Greet: September 22, 2021 (1 hour)
- Virtual Bootcamp: October 18-29, 2021 (Half Day)
Relativity 101 Bootcamp Schedule
- Virtual Meet & Greet: March 31, 2021 (1 hour)
- Virtual Bootcamp: April 21-23, 2021 and April 26-27, 2021 (All Day)
- Virtual Meet & Greet: May 26, 2021 (1 hour)
- Virtual Bootcamp: June 23-25, 2021 and June 28-29, 2021 (All Day)
July & August - UK Time Zone:
- Virtual Meet & Greet: July 14, 2021 (1 hour)
- Virtual Bootcamp: August 9-20, 2021 (Half Day)
- Virtual Meet & Greet: July 28, 2021 (1 hour)
- Virtual Bootcamp: August 25-27, 2021 and August 30-31, 2021 (All Day)
Learn everything there is to know about the RCTP with this handy guide.
Only RCAs can apply to the Certified Trainer program. Get the process started and earn your certification.
Relativity 101 Training
Get hands-on practice with end-user training from the people who know Relativity best.
Track Your Certifications
Track your achievements and Relativity continuing education credits in the Community.