Insiox was established in 2020 and has become one of the leading specialists in eDiscovery and litigation support services in South Africa. We offer comprehensive electronic discovery services to support law firms, corporate clients, regulatory bodies, and government agencies involved in litigation, dispute resolution, regulatory inquests, and investigations. We offer RelativityOne (the first provider in South Africa to do so) for processing, document review, analytics, TAR and CAL, operating through all stages of the EDRM. Our team of trained attorneys and investigators, managed by our skilled Project Managers, adds value by reviewing your documents allowing you to concentrate on the legal aspects of your case.â€¯ We have a multi-jurisdictional team with specific focus on the UK, USA, EU and Africa laws, as well as foreign language capabilities.
We have over 100 years of collective experience across the full spectrum of forensic and risk advisory services. From Whistleblowing to investigations, we provide a range of prevention, detection, and response solutions. Our areas of expertise include Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Digital Forensics, Financial Crime, Fraud, Investigations and Whistleblowing. Please contact the Insiox Group at email@example.com or visit http://www.insiox.co.za for more information.
- Full eDiscovery from collection to production
- Managed Tier1 and Tier2 document review and review staffing
- Early Case Assessment (ECA)
- Review management, consultation and training
- Hardcopy document scanning, unitisation and coding services
- Advanced Analytics
- Artificial intelligence through assisted review workflows
- Continuous Active learning (CAL)
- Technology assisted review (TAR/Assisted Review)
- Cyber Forensics and Investigation services
- Litigation support and case advisory (including use of Case Dynamics to present evidence)
Partner Since 2021
RelativityOne Certified Pro (3)
RelativityOne Review Pro (1)