The protection of your personal data is important to us. We collect your personal data when you use our Relativity software (the “Software”) and when you use our websites (a “Website” or “Websites”). We use that data for marketing, sales, product development, and employment purposes. We are committed to the lawful, fair, transparent, accountable, accurate, confidential, and limited collection and processing of your personal data.
What do we collect?
- We collect non-identifiable information as well as information you provide to us. When using our mobile applications, this information may include your email address, device information, operating system version, country, city, and IP address.
- We only keep information if it is necessary.
- We only collect personal data about you to keep in touch, register you for our user conferences and certifications, or support our Relativity software.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to:
- provide you with information that you request, including product details, events, certifications, and notices on the Relativity community;
- learn more about how our products are used;
- improve our products;
- conduct market research; and,
- develop and personalize our communications to you and your website experience.
What are your options to control your personal data?
- Disable cookies on your browser.
- Unsubscribe from any e-mails to which you have previously opted in.
- Contact the Relativity Privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on opting-out or to review, update, or remove any personal data we have about you.
What about your data being stored within the Software?
- Relativity does not have access to data stored in our customers’ or partners’ instances of the Software.
- You should contact the company you believe is holding your personal data in the Software for more information and next steps. Many companies administer local instances of the Software in their own data centers, and they are responsible for any personal data that may exist within their infrastructure. Please contact your Relativity administrator for more information.
What if you want to join Relativity?
- Please click here if you are a current, former, or prospective Relativian.
Cookies are small files that a site transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables it to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. A cookie cannot read data off of your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies may do things like allow you to navigate faster through the site, remember your preferences and passwords, and generally improve the user experience. You can turn off the ability to receive cookies by adjusting your browser settings — please note that if you do so, this may affect the functionality of the website and the information you can access through it.
As part of AdWords remarketing, we use the Google Analytics cookie and the DoubleClick cookie together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions.